Thursday, September 08, 2005

Thank you All

I would like to thank all of you that have visited thus far. I will do my best to uphold the high??? standards of j Franklin. As he mentioned, we used to go to college and University together. During university we wrote a weekly article in the student news paper. Perhaps this will turn into a similar thing. The difference is that we used to take an issue and I would take one side and he would take the other. Now however, I find that there is very little the J says that I do not agree with. There are few people who know as much about the roots of western alientation and federalism in the Canadian context, as J Franklin.

I only hope that I can add intelligently to the debate.

As I used to say to end my articles
"If it is true that we only go around once, we might as well go around with NoNeck"

9 Comments:

Blogger ABFreedom said...

Your writings gotta be better then mine, hell everyone's writting is better then mine, so you'll definitly have a challange being the worst.... ;-)

5:39 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Welcome to the blog world, NoNeck. Be careful! It is filled with liars like ABFreedom who try to claim that they can not write well! ;-)

ABFreedom, you have an awesome blog! I visit it every day!

NoNeck, I have added your blog as a link on our website, http://www.projectalberta.com. I hope that's alright with you!

9:43 PM  
Blogger ABFreedom said...

Here's me turning red over here... I actually just borrow all Mike's material .. LOL

5:27 AM  
Blogger NoNeck said...

Mike

Fine with me. I would add all of your pages except I have yet to investigate how to do that exactly.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Aizlynne said...

Wow NN - you are pretty lucky for a guy with no hair.

My Alberta Blog has been around for months and I haven't received recognition at Project Alberta yet.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

NoNeck, I'm a wanna be free and/or properly treated Albertan.
The more infromation available to it's citizens and non-citizens, the better. Good luck, you've got great company.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Hello Bald,
Am enjoying reading your Blog, Exposed Adgenda has the magic touch for adding cutting edge and interesting people to her Blog List. Drop by and visit ours if you like, and leave a comment. We're pretty basic on our Blog and keep things that way.

Taylor & Teri

Taylor Is My Name

10:26 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Aizlynne,

Your blog has been on our home page quick links (as 'Exposed Agenda') since about a couple of months now! Did you not notice? :(

If there are any other sites we're missing, please let me know!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home